To make a provisional booking please use the contact details below.
Our site is available during the week or at weekends by prior booking only.
For more information and booking enquiries, please contact:
Or Call 07495431183 Office hours
FOR SCOUT GROUPS ONLY
EVENING USE OF SITES DURING SUMMER MONTHS
- Free use of the grounds applies during April to September in term time (Monday-Thursday)
- Free use does not include use of buildings, activities or instructors
- Max 2 Free evenings a term.
- Use would need to be booked in advance in the usual way.
- Use is intended to compliment the regular scout program, and not be as an alternative. As such this would not be a regular weekly occurrence.
- If regular use is required, then a Partnership Agreement should be put in place.
- Use on consecutive weeks is permissible for pre-planned activities that support the Scout programme (e.g. badge work necessitating more than one activity session).
- Free use should not be used for non-programme activities, such as Open Days or helper’s barbeques.
- Groups MUST sign up to leave the site clean and tidy
- Groups and DCs will be accountable for any abuse of this facility.