To make a provisional booking please use the contact details below. Our site is available during the week or at weekends by prior booking only.
For more information and booking enquiries, please contact: email@example.com
Or Call 07495431183 Office hours are Monday - Friday 10 - 2
- No tweets found
FOR SCOUT GROUPS ONLY
EVENING USE OF SITES DURING SUMMER MONTHS
• Free use of the grounds applies during April to September in term time (Monday-Thursday)
• Free use does not include use of buildings, activities or instructors
- Max 2 Free evenings a term.
• Use would need to be booked in advance in the usual way
• Use is intended to compliment the regular scout program, and not be as an alternative. As such this would not be a regular weekly occurrence.
• If regular use is required, then a Partnership Agreement should be put in place.
• Use on consecutive weeks is permissible for pre-planned activities that support the Scout programme (e.g. badge work necessitating more than one activity session).
• Free use should not be used for non-programme activities, such as Open Days or helper’s
• On some sites, use may be limited to Districts where the DC has appointed a key holder to provide access.
• Groups MUST sign up to leave the site clean and tidy
• Groups and DCs will be accountable for any abuse of this facility.